I'm a Vegetarian I'm a Vegetarian

Nice work

Quite a cute flash.
Nice premise, and it was pretty funny. The animation and voice acting were pretty well done as well.
While a bit short, it does come across as entertaining.

Can't wait to see more!

Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange

Quite enjoyable

What can I say?
The animation was nice and smooth, the song was also quite enjoyable. The lip synch was good, and the lyrics were actually quite funny at times.

hosPIEtal hosPIEtal

Bahaha

Well, that was a great flash. It was funny, well animated, and thoroughly enjoyable. The only reason I didn't perfect it was because the ending was a bit predictable, and therefor lost some of it's effect.
Everything else (Such as the easter eggs in the BG) were hilarious.

Kudos.

Clockworkpixel responds:

thanks for the review yeah i can agree the ending was abit simple but this wasn't ment to be nothing special :)

Maya Blocks Maya Blocks

It's okay....

If it wasn't blatantly ripping off Totem destroyer in almost every way.
By itself it is a decent game however, the graphics are innovative, the music gets a bit repetative however.

David Wants His Cake David Wants His Cake

Okay at best

While SNake is a classically fun game, the 'fun' here isn't accomplished well.
The main problem is that it doesn't go anywhere. Most snake games get gradually faster as the snake gets longer, this doesn't happen here and therefor while the snake gets longer, it doesn't get much harder and gets boring quite quickly. The cake and the snake are quite hard to see against the animated background, and even against the static BG it is still hard to make objects out.

Fun premise, but you have a lot to work on.

Math Game of awesome Math Game of awesome

Not really my type of game

While by itself it was an ok-game, it really fell quite flat on the interest level. NGers don't always just want to answer 10 flat questions for no real surprise, maybe if you mix some originality in you might make something of this.