I'm a Vegetarian I'm a Vegetarian

Nice work

Quite a cute flash.
Nice premise, and it was pretty funny. The animation and voice acting were pretty well done as well.
While a bit short, it does come across as entertaining.

Can't wait to see more!

Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange

Quite enjoyable

What can I say?
The animation was nice and smooth, the song was also quite enjoyable. The lip synch was good, and the lyrics were actually quite funny at times.

hosPIEtal hosPIEtal

Bahaha

Well, that was a great flash. It was funny, well animated, and thoroughly enjoyable. The only reason I didn't perfect it was because the ending was a bit predictable, and therefor lost some of it's effect.
Everything else (Such as the easter eggs in the BG) were hilarious.

Kudos.

Clockworkpixel responds:

thanks for the review yeah i can agree the ending was abit simple but this wasn't ment to be nothing special :)

1928 1928

I just love it...

This game reminds me of Charlie Brown, while not the best, there's simply no bullshit.
This game comes straight with it's simplistic graphics and story, not glossing over everything, and that is possibly one reason why I actually really love this.
5/5 10 +Fav

Danny's Story Danny's Story

Touching

A very simple and cute touching story. Nice animation and artwork, cute, simple, storyline, and simple touching.

5/5 Faved.

Nostalgia Critic Animated Nostalgia Critic Animated

The Nostalgia Critic is awesome

And so is this short flash! Great animation.
But I would've liked it a lot more if it was longer... D:

Sonic's Madness Sonic's Madness

Effort!

Yes! One of your best flashes, I must say! ...Too bad you sent it under the wrong occasion.

Pros:
Good Music
Pretty good character animation
Pretty good fight

Cons:
Nothing to do with Madness Day
The tweens were blatent and poorly executed.
The flash is still too short.
Shadow can kick Sonic's ass in any shape or form. *Shot*

Summary:
One of your best flash, I must say! I can clearly see a lot of effort went into this, and it turned out pretty well! This shows you have what it takes to be a good Flash Artist! The battle could've been longer, and some of the tweens were off, also, this has nothing to do with madness day, but other than that, really good! :D

3/5 6/10

Spaceman Bobs Time Apple Spaceman Bobs Time Apple

Awesome!

This reminds me of those special cartoons they broadcast everyonce in a while. I loved how it was entirely with music and no speaking, and the animation really caught my eye!

Open your eyes (practice) Open your eyes (practice)

'S ok, I guess.

Well, being a practice, I found this mildly interesting. But as seeing you put effort into this, cheers to you.
(But it can still use some work)

terrill1119 responds:

thanks for the words and don't worry this is going to be a series and i will get way better

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Huge improvement over the original!

Watching the original and this one, I couldn't stop lolling. Also, awesome easter egg!